1. Peg Tassey
    Peg Tassey September 14, 2022 at 12:36 pm | | Reply

Beautiful interview with a beautiful soul! Thank you for bringing Armand and his gardens to light.
    I wish I could see these gardens and that Harrison Yellow Rose!

And I wish you all the best Armand in your new place and hope you find a wonderful gardener to buy your old place.

What town is his house in, I must have missed that?

2. grace
    grace September 14, 2022 at 12:54 pm | | Reply

DEAR Erica Heilman…i have loved Rumble Strip for a long time, am so Happy when i see notice of a new
    episode. I never comment. This morning, after weeks of over 100 degree days in Sierra Nevada foothills, it
    is almost “cold”. is 50 some degrees and i huddle under a shawl and wonder about Everything. and then
    here you Are with Armand.
    When i go this morning later to give water to the Garden here, i will listen again and the trees and plants
    will listen with me. We will be exalted. I love you. I love Armand. Thank you beyond Thank you…

grace in California on a Hill with 15 Goats and a Garden.

3. Cheryl
    Cheryl September 14, 2022 at 3:31 pm | | Reply

Thank you for sharing Armand’s precious story of gardening, Erica! It brought tears. I’m not exactly sure why. Armand is so honest and true to himself. Flowers, plants, and birds bring me great joy, too! Wishing Armand the best in his move and starting a new garden. It must be hard for him to leave his sanctuary of 49 years!
    ❤️Cheryl

4. Sharon Murray Carse
    Sharon Murray Carse September 14, 2022 at 3:53 pm | | Reply

my childhood neighbor and classmate for many years

5. Ben
    Ben September 14, 2022 at 5:06 pm | | Reply

Every episode is a wonder to listen to. Thank you for sharing. I found Rumble Strip about two months ago, and immediately knew that it was the kind of podcast I had been looking for for so long.

6. Linda ClenDening
    Linda ClenDening September 14, 2022 at 10:17 pm | | Reply

Such a lovely story. Thank you. Linda

7. Ken
    Ken September 15, 2022 at 8:46 am | | Reply

Wow, youve done it again. Great story. Armand gives me great hope for the world. What a splendid human being.
    Many thanks

8. Janet Kaplan-Bucciarelli
    Janet Kaplan-Bucciarelli September 19, 2022 at 6:17 pm | | Reply

Dear, Dear Erica,
    You are my ultimate role model for audio storytelling/producing, and this story about Armand is exactly why. I really notice how comfortable your interviewees sound with you, and you with them. And your questions, which seem to come so naturally, invite people like Armand to go places they might not have gone. I just loved humanity as I listened to this episode, and in fact, that’s how I usually feel during your episodes. Thank you. Thank you. And thank you, Armand, for bringing such beauty to the world and sharing it so generously.

9. Alison
    Alison September 21, 2022 at 6:31 pm | | Reply

What a wonderful episode. I loved getting to know Armand. Thank you for sharing his story. I feel the same way about flowers. This podcast is such a wonderful study in human nature. I’ve loved every episode so far.

10. Mary Elder Jacobsen
    Mary Elder Jacobsen September 22, 2022 at 3:52 pm | | Reply

“I’m sharing with you what God shared with me.”
    Now that’s the bouquet we should all hold onto and hand out piece by piece.
    Thank you for having this conversation Erica and Armand.

11. Lin A
    Lin A September 25, 2022 at 8:03 am | | Reply

Armand is a kindred spirit! We share the same idea about where a plant needs planting! Thank you for sharing his thoughts and love of plants! There is nothing like nature to help ease troubles and give peace! Love your podcasts, Erica!