1. I feel like I’ve been transported to another world, Iris world. And I don’t want to leave
    I feel like I’ve been transported to another world, Iris world. And I don’t want to leave July 18, 2022 at 1:15 pm | | Reply

I feel like I’ve been transported to another world, Ira’s world. And I don’t want to leave…

2. Laura Meyers
    Laura Meyers July 18, 2022 at 2:15 pm | | Reply

Thank you for sharing. Thoroughly enjoyed!

3. Basha
    Basha July 18, 2022 at 2:36 pm | | Reply

So touching! I have been in the pine forest at Bread and Puppet, and can imagine it well. I used to drive from southern Vermont every year to see the Circus. The puppets made it all magical, and I can see how Ira comes to his love of story. I look forward this year to seeing the Circus and its outsize puppets and brilliant story-telling when they come to the Middlebury Snow Bowl in August. Thank you, Erica, and thank you Big Ponder, and thank you, especially, Ira!

4. Rosa Luisa Márquez
    Rosa Luisa Márquez July 18, 2022 at 5:24 pm | | Reply

Lovely knowing more about Ira. Thank you.
    May the clouds, trees, aurora borealis and Elka
    look after him always!

5. Linda ClenDening
    Linda ClenDening July 18, 2022 at 6:13 pm | | Reply

Thank you for these stories.

6. Ken
    Ken July 18, 2022 at 7:40 pm | | Reply

Absolutely lovely. Thanks

7. Antoinette
    Antoinette July 19, 2022 at 3:38 am | | Reply

That was so intensely beautiful, deep and refreshing, what craetivity, love and wisdom, kindness, and affirming. you kept every nuance in tact to bult this documentary.

8. Susan Bettmann
    Susan Bettmann July 19, 2022 at 9:27 am | | Reply

What a beautiful story–unique, revelatory, full of love and imagination. Thank you to all who made it.

9. James Pearson
    James Pearson July 21, 2022 at 5:37 am | | Reply

Thank you, again. Another great person. I think I’m an Ira fan. Thank you again, standing ovation

10. Susan Clark
    Susan Clark July 21, 2022 at 7:31 pm | | Reply

Transcendant.

11. Liza Odell
    Liza Odell July 26, 2022 at 1:48 pm | | Reply

I just loved this. Sharing with Dottie. Thank you.

12. David Sysko
    David Sysko August 6, 2022 at 1:33 pm | | Reply

I encourage anyone to make a telling of a fairy tale with yourself and people in your life in various roles. My own improvised version of Goldilocks, shared with my partner, contained some surprises. The process reminded me of when I read Robert Bly’s ‘Iron John.’

Rumble Strip is such a generous gift to its listeners! Thank you.