1. Kelly Green
    Kelly Green July 27, 2022 at 4:54 pm | | Reply

Tiana, you are stunning and I admire that brought your “A game” to this date. I have a pretty good feeling you are going to make it to all 50 states and to anywhere else you wish to go!

1. Tiana Russin
      Tiana Russin July 31, 2022 at 11:50 pm | | Reply

Thank you so much! I know my dreams are financially impossible at this point in time.

Regardless I believe in a quote from the country band Florida Georgia Line, “…raise good enough kids, bake good enough pies and the whole world will come right to your kitchen window…” essentially small things can bring you the most joy.

2. Janet Kaplan-Bucciarelli
    Janet Kaplan-Bucciarelli July 27, 2022 at 5:23 pm | | Reply

Really loved everything about this episode, Erica! Purely open and honest and joyful and down-to-earth. A complete breath of the freshest air. Thank you and Tiana, and everyone else who was involved.

1. Tiana Russin
      Tiana Russin July 31, 2022 at 11:45 pm | | Reply

I had an amazing time! I’m so very grateful for the opportunity that was given to me.

3. Clive Desmond
    Clive Desmond July 28, 2022 at 11:17 am | | Reply

The music is fantastic!!!!!

4. Ben Hewitt
    Ben Hewitt August 12, 2022 at 12:57 pm | | Reply

I can’t even tell you how much I loved this. Thank you, Erica. Thank you, Tiana.

5. Beverly Spencer
    Beverly Spencer October 15, 2022 at 5:25 pm | | Reply

I loved everything about this episode. Thank you from Washington State.

The maximum upload file size: 2 MB. You can upload: image, audio, video, document, spreadsheet. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop file here

• Susan Ritz commented on Nick Paley and a Shell with Shoes: Thanks for this! I love Marcel and now I love (...)
  • Zig commented on An American Life: Vaughn, We just listened to this on our way t (...)
  • Anthony Alioto commented on Leland is Moving On: What a fascinating interview. I only recently (...)
  • erica commented on Nick Paley and a Shell with Shoes: oh my god YES. THAT is why those things are a (...)
  • Stewart commented on Nick Paley and a Shell with Shoes: Thanks for this episode! I'm putting Marcel t (...)