1. Molly King
    Molly King December 31, 2021 at 9:31 pm | | Reply

Thank you Grant, and thank you Erica.
    I’m 53 years old and I still have my stuffed animals, plus my Moms.
    They’re an important part of my life, and they’ve been there when I need an ear, or a hug.
    Each one is a personality.
    I appreciate you Grant.

2. Aloha Ritch
    Aloha Ritch December 31, 2021 at 10:01 pm | | Reply

So upbeat, perfectly timed. Sad too, in reflecting on those that, like beliefs in Easter Bunny, Reindeer that can fly, we’re our best friends in the hazy past. Where are they now? I hope they’re happy. You’ve saved them here for Grant for a lifetime…precious memories. Happiest of New Year’s to all. It IS all an illusion.

3. SuzQ
    SuzQ January 1, 2022 at 7:23 am | | Reply

Keep up the good work, Grant and Erica. Sharing your feelings can be rewarding for you and for me!

4. Shā
    Shā January 1, 2022 at 9:39 am | | Reply

I am stranded at Laguardia airport after a cancelled flight, hunkered down in my N95 mask and delighting (again) in Grant and his steadfast love for his little stuffed charges. My sister and I played with our stuffed animals for almost a decade when we were growing up. Our stuffed family and their many dramas were part of the fabric that continues to keep us close. Listening to Grant carries me back to those sacred, endless hours when nothing could touch the sanctuary of our play. What a gift on the first day of this strange, tenuous new year. May 2022 inspire us to care for one another as Grant cares for his collection – imbuing it with faith and magic. Thank you, Rumble Strip, from the bottom of my furry heart! ps: “Foreigner” and a little bit of vinegar will disappear any stain.

5. Shā
    Shā January 1, 2022 at 2:46 pm | | Reply

yes! i remember that the last few times my sister and i really dove deep into our animal world – i may have already been 11 – there was an unfamiliar, unwelcome sensation of self consciousness that was sort of devastating!

6. Will W.
    Will W. February 6, 2022 at 5:11 pm | | Reply

Real dogs are good to have and hold, too.