1. Deborah Weatherston
    Deborah Weatherston March 4, 2021 at 8:25 pm | | Reply

This is an extraordinary time for gathering. I really love the idea of nourishing people with your presence and caring, symbolically with soup. Inspiring, Erica.

2. John
    John March 4, 2021 at 9:14 pm | | Reply

Free food is suspicious at first, then Rose turns it into an inspired, strange party. I loved this. I say MORE parties like these. The people will come.

3. DP
    DP March 5, 2021 at 7:03 pm | | Reply

Erica, you are a gifted producer of great stuff.
    I’m not just sayin.
    This piece makes me very happy.
    THANK YOU!!

4. Anne Greensfelder
    Anne Greensfelder March 11, 2021 at 5:01 pm | | Reply

Good on Rose and her friends! The story filled me with hope for humanity but also with a wistful loneliness.
    Thank you Érica, for an inspiring, seamlessly edited edit

5. ma z
    ma z March 21, 2021 at 11:30 pm | | Reply

Rose Et.al., souphug.
    Erica, soundhugs.
    Gentlewarm wisesouls.
    I bowdeep grateful to the
    Tzadikim Nistarim with a ladle and a mic.

6. Wpearl
    Wpearl April 9, 2021 at 1:04 pm | | Reply

Do you have episode transcripts? Thank you!

7. Ivy Vann
    Ivy Vann April 9, 2021 at 9:20 pm | | Reply

This was lovely. I ran a community supper in New Hampshire for 11 years and in the beginning it was very hard to get people to come because they thought it was just for the desperate. I miss it still but ever week was a lot of work! Great storytelling.