1. Mike Leonard
    Mike Leonard February 19, 2021 at 8:43 am | | Reply

Just like a carpenter to have tools and a shop-vac in the living space. I thought I was the only one. Great episode Erica!

2. Annie
    Annie February 19, 2021 at 5:11 pm | | Reply

Erica this cracked me up big time…I mean gut wrenching laughter. Thank you for brightening up a pretty glum afternoon.

3. Annie
    Annie February 19, 2021 at 5:16 pm | | Reply

PS…can we get the cocktail recipe?!?!?!?

4. Sha
    Sha February 19, 2021 at 8:25 pm | | Reply

……that bowl with the ‘crusty-i-don’t-know-what-it is-that-you-eat-in-the-day-when-i’m-not-around’ ….if i am ever to be married, i will put that on my registry list!

5. Jean
    Jean February 20, 2021 at 8:37 pm | | Reply

Jesus F Christ. I hate them and love them so much. This show is exactly what I needed right NOW. God save us all.

6. Stephanie Crawford
    Stephanie Crawford February 22, 2021 at 4:35 pm | | Reply

I’m new to your show. And this totally got me. I had no idea that it was an act. Halfway through I had to pause and go tell my husband that I loved him.

7. lori
    lori March 26, 2021 at 5:28 pm | | Reply

I seem to be in the minority in these comments, but I was pretty unhappy to have been tricked into believing this was a true story. I don’t understand why a typically nonfiction show would make an episode and portray it as true all along, only revealing at the end that it was not. It was a betrayal of the trust you’ve built with me as a listener. A seed of doubt has been planted for future episodes. Instead of just being able to immerse myself in the episode, I will be wondering if there’s a gotcha coming up.

8. Ben
    Ben April 16, 2021 at 11:31 am | | Reply

Loved this episodes. This is my favorite type of episode on your show, keep them coming!

9. Irfan Sehic
    Irfan Sehic May 27, 2021 at 2:25 pm | | Reply

I am so entertained!!!!!!