1. Melissa Brucia
    Melissa Brucia November 13, 2020 at 12:45 pm | | Reply

Hi Erica, What a wonderful episode! Thank you for bringing these stories to us all. Truly a delight and a pleasure to hear!

2. Nancy
    Nancy November 13, 2020 at 5:57 pm | | Reply

I listened to this on my big tv speakers and Francois’ voice filled my small living room space and rocked my soul. HOW GREAT IT IS! This was the. best 40 minutes in a long long time; thank you both. Whoda thought that Officer Clemmons had such a rich life. I felt as if I were sitting with you on a porch as this life unfolded woven among the soulful songs , some of which were familiar to me as I am of the same era as Francois.

3. Ben Wise
    Ben Wise November 14, 2020 at 9:35 am | | Reply

This is a truly monumental production. Never heard anything like it. His life and his presentation are truly operatic!. Talk about intersectionality! This deserves some kind of national recognition, Erica! Congratulations.

4. Greg Lessard
    Greg Lessard November 14, 2020 at 10:36 am | | Reply

5. Thomas Radwick
    Thomas Radwick November 15, 2020 at 12:39 am | | Reply

What soaring spirit and elaborate eloquence pours through Francois! And how superb is his singing! I admire everything he has to say, whether painful, poignant, horrible or exquisitely loving. His teenaged whorehouse debacle is a classic tale! His decription of the quietude surrounding Fred Rogers is pure poetry! And Erica’s asking him “How did you first know God?” is like a bolt of lightning illuminating its origin and its end in a fantastic flash that is nothing less than The Light Of The World.

6. Dr. Francois S. Clemmons
    Dr. Francois S. Clemmons November 23, 2020 at 1:40 pm | | Reply

My Dear Erica, To say ‘There are no words……’ would not even begin to express my deepest gratitude for the program you have put together!!!!! I was there, I heard every word, I experienced every emotion and still you with your extraordinary insights have taken it all to another blessed level. I give you my deepest gratitude. You’re an angel to have taken the time and given me so much. From My Heart: Blessed Be!!!!!!!! OfficerMaestroDrFrancoisDivaManScarborough Clemmons (November 23, 2020)