1. Debbie Marshall
    Debbie Marshall May 12, 2020 at 5:28 pm | | Reply

Thank you for posting this–you are an inspiration, as is Grant. Thank you for continuing to do your work even when you feel “underwhelmed.”

2. Clark
    Clark May 12, 2020 at 5:36 pm | | Reply

Beautiful moments. Yes, when we’re young, we bring things to life and then later on we forget how to do that. Thanks, Grant, for the reminder.

3. Wendy Scott
    Wendy Scott May 12, 2020 at 6:47 pm | | Reply

Erica, you always are so genuine when you interview someone. You ask the most interesting questions and draw people out in a kind and thoughtful way. WE are not underwhelmed by your work! Thanks for posting.

4. Alisa
    Alisa May 12, 2020 at 7:09 pm | | Reply

I’ve loved every single one of your episodes – and the one with Grant Owen is pure magic in its ability to capture the essence of childhood and remind us all how special children are in their ability to see things in ways that is adults forget how to or think are stupid or childish.

5. Evie
    Evie May 13, 2020 at 5:51 am | | Reply

It was uplifting to hear Grant talk about his cloth friends as it dredged up memories of my childhood stuffed friends. Thank you for this beautiful piece.

6. Heidi
    Heidi May 13, 2020 at 10:15 am | | Reply

Please keep the episodes coming! Your insights and the encouragement of others’ sharing gives me something to consider in quiet times. There is a level of genuine that seems to have been lost in most social media outlets prior to our current circumstances. Happy interviewing

7. Dean
    Dean May 14, 2020 at 7:16 am | | Reply

Keep doing what you’re doing Erica. I’m overwhelmed by the beauty of your podcasts.

8. jeanne
    jeanne May 14, 2020 at 1:14 pm | | Reply

It seems that we are very many to really appreciate what you do, this mixture of what you and all these people are, whose voice you make audible. Thank you

9. Erica O.
    Erica O. May 17, 2020 at 10:11 am | | Reply

What a treasure! Another ray of sunshine in a dreary time.

10. Grants maternal grandmother (Deeba)
    Grants maternal grandmother (Deeba) May 17, 2020 at 10:48 am | | Reply

Huh, looking back at my own childhood has me asking “what or who were my childhood play buddies” ?? This all makes sense and is Great to look back on for us all !
    Thank you Grant for sharing this part of yourself .
    Love, Deeba

11. marianne ross
    marianne ross May 19, 2020 at 7:08 am | | Reply

lovely conversation, erica. your sensitive questions drew out such clear-eyed, honest answers from this amazing self-aware boy, grant owen.
    i appreciate your efforts to get a person-to-person interview with him in the vermont winter.
    keep going. who knows when i’ll be able to get up there again.