1. Heidi
    Heidi April 18, 2020 at 11:22 am | | Reply

I’ve just found your podcast and have listened to each. A couple of them twice. Very sentimental, sweet and rich with honesty. Thank you for sharing! I will keep looking for more postings. Be well. Be safe.

2. Wendy Scott
    Wendy Scott April 18, 2020 at 2:58 pm | | Reply

Erica,
    Thank you, thank you, thank you and all of the people who shared, produced and contributed to all of these shows. Sitting in my house in rural Vermont I appreciated hearing the stories of people from all around the world. This dreadful and difficult time is also a time of connection and you helped to make that happen.
    With much gratitude,
    Wendy Scott

3. DickM.
    DickM. April 21, 2020 at 1:32 pm | | Reply

You captured and created something that is absolutely wonderful, tragic and timeless. I’m absent of what I feel the appropriate words should be regarding my gratitude for your work and all the donated audio clips. It’s painful to think this is where it ends however, much less than if it never was. Be well.

4. Ava
    Ava April 27, 2020 at 8:38 pm | | Reply

Aw. Love the show. Will you still be able to give updates on Leland once in a while? xo Stay well

5. Nancy Knox
    Nancy Knox July 29, 2020 at 12:38 pm | | Reply

Hi Erica – I’m a fan in Burlington and I lost track of Rumblestrip for a while. I just this week discovered this amazing cache of audiologs from the early pandemic weeks. Listening now, in late July seems sublime. So much has – and hasn’t changed. Thank you for this amazing audio journey.

6. Hugh
    Hugh April 29, 2022 at 1:52 am | | Reply

Two years on as I sit in my bedroom just outside of Melbourne, Australia, tripled vaccinated and fortunate enough to not know anyone who died of covid while also still recovering from some of the strictest, longest lockdown measures in the world I found myself smiling, and crying. These recordings have been moving, cathartic, tragic, and wonderful. Thank you to all who participated, and especially to you Erica and to Samantha for creating this wonderful snapshot of the early pandemic. Now in the late stages of the pandemic (we hope) revisiting the cohesion of the moment as well as the fear has been a painful pleasure.