This is the second installment of Our Show, which is about all of us during this pandemic, and is made from all the recordings you’re sending to me from wherever you are in the world, in whatever isolated circumstance. I’m in St. Johnsbury, Vermont, in a third floor walk-up, with my son Henry. I have plenty of time to edit. So keep sending your stories.
Here’s Show Two.
- In this story you hear from:
- Bianca and Matt in New York City
- My sister Missy in Damariscotta, Maine
- Craig and his wife and son in Madison, Wisconsin
- Desiree in Los Angeles
- Gary in Singapore
- Malcolm and Shana in Auchterarder, Scotland
- John in Seattle, Washington, who is not a teacher but is teaching the meaning of circumference
- Nick in Los Angeles, singing an Arthur Russell song