1. Annie
    Annie March 29, 2019 at 10:05 pm | | Reply

Really great interview with Captain Sinclair. He sounds like the kind of person we all want as our neighbor and friend. Thanks for your work with the State Police,no doubt you were one of their best.

2. Steve
    Steve March 30, 2019 at 2:43 pm | | Reply

Seems to be down to earth despite coming out of a high profile profession. The ending made me laugh – I liked the dynamic of you two knowing one another in childhood.

I’ve never been to Vermont in my life but I’ve listened to every episode of this show. Tells you a lot about the quality.

3. David
    David May 16, 2019 at 9:19 am | | Reply

Great to start the day with your interview of JP Sinclair. Wonderful CVU memories of you both and of Jack Kendrick and Missy as well. Thanks for your work!
    David Boulanger

4. Tom Howell
    Tom Howell May 16, 2019 at 8:51 pm | | Reply

No where will anyone find much better than JP Sinclair. Class act in how he handled himself on the job and off. The VSP will never have another like him. I know because I worked with him.

5. Dicken Crane
    Dicken Crane May 29, 2019 at 3:36 pm | | Reply

Another great podcast

6. Erin
    Erin June 6, 2019 at 1:02 pm | | Reply

This was a fantastic interview, loved learning about Captain Sinclair. Thank you!

7. Ted Cantwell
    Ted Cantwell December 9, 2022 at 9:17 am | | Reply

Super guy. Super worker. Families seeking justice were lucky to have him on the case. Like another commenter above, Tom Howell, I worked with JP for years.

The maximum upload file size: 2 MB. You can upload: image, audio, video, document, spreadsheet. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop file here

• Elena Lopez commented on Fifty. A Phoenix Moment.: Constant slaying of the lonely multiheaded mo (...)
  • Elena Lopez commented on Leland is Moving On: Leland is refreshing (...)
  • erica commented on Fifty. A Phoenix Moment.: Loneliness Killing is the point! I'm glad it' (...)
  • Elena Lopez commented on Fifty. A Phoenix Moment.: THANK you for this !! I have been binge liste (...)
  • Toshen commented on Speaking Whale: So astonishingly beautiful. Thank you, Erica! (...)